How2pass.com Forums

Full Version: Cisco CCNP Route exam failed 2nd attempt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

Unfortunately failed Cisco CCNP route exam again. Quite a few new questions and the 6 DnD's caught me off guard. Has anyone else noticed that quite a few answer on this site differ from digitaltut answers. 

Regards Mylo
[quote='mylesdavies' pid='3071' dateline='1572338632']
Hi

Unfortunately failed Cisco CCNP route exam again. Quite a few new questions and the 6 DnD's caught me off guard. Has anyone else noticed that quite a few answer on this site differ from digitaltut answers. 

Regards Mylo

Sorry to hear that. What are DnD's? Am lost there. Drag and DROP?
Thanks Doug2
Sorry to hear that, man Sad

How were your scores on random tests from the "recently updated/added questions" sections on the practice tests? When I do my studying, I rotate doing practice tests from all questions and just from the recently updated questions, because when I took my route tests a few months ago I had MANY questions from the recent questions sections. I definitely had a few I hadn't seen, but I read the Chris Bryant route book and that knocked out most of them.

I'm not big on memorizing questions, but I was really happy I had the familiarity I had with the recent questions sections. It helped a lot.

Good luck on the next test!
Or you could just try to learn the material like you’re suppose to