How2pass.com Forums

Full Version: Scored perfect 1000 on CCENT 640-822 Thank you how2pass!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

cranbers

My jaw dropped when I saw the score result.  I have never been so prepared for a test.  Given the hype, and being warned so much about the difficulty of these test, I was absolutely thrilled and well, disappointed given the experience.

Well on to 640-816.

I have never been so happy with 40 dollars spent.  ( If I didnt know better i'd say the exam questions taken here were similar to the real test) the familiarity, style, and experience right down the simulators.  Really was incredible.

prosperosbks

Many congrats.

I agree with you re: this site. Sadly I Failed mine today with 731 out of 825 but then I didnt complete 10 questions as I ran out of time.

Still I am not too dissapointed, but reassured that if I can get so close after only 3 weeks intensive training (1 week boot camp) just imagine what I can do with a bit better time management. I had about 4 sims one of which took me 15 mins before I had beaten it into submission but that left my time badly compromised. Going to take a week off studying and go for a re-sit after another good two weeks intensive practise.

I should say it was the CCNA 802 exam I took