How2pass.com Forums
Took CCNA today but I can not tell weather I passed of FAIL!!! Please help me - Printable Version

+- How2pass.com Forums (https://www.how2pass.com/forum)
+-- Forum: CCNA (https://www.how2pass.com/forum/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://www.how2pass.com/forum/forum-9.html)
+--- Thread: Took CCNA today but I can not tell weather I passed of FAIL!!! Please help me (/thread-396.html)

Took CCNA today but I can not tell weather I passed of FAIL!!! Please help me - Cheater - 05-19-2010

Guys,

I took CCNA 640-802 exam at one of the Pearson Vue authorized testing center. After completing the exam, they gave me printed report card right away.

report card shows I scored 949 and passed HOWEVER, ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE REPORT CARD THERE IS AN IMPORTANT WRITTEN NOTICE THAT STATES :

The score information displayed on this report is preliminary and does not constitute an official report. Your score may be classified as intermediate if it is at or above the passing level and Cisco can not certify that it represents a valid measure of your ability as sampled by the exam. After review and analysis your score will either be classified as "Valid" or as "Intermediate". If classified as intermediate, you will be advised of options for "Retaking exam"

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?? i gotta retake it?? Please help me immediately

Thank You!

Re: Took CCNA today but I can not tell weather I passed of FAIL!!! Please help me - rokejo - 05-19-2010

I'm not too sure

But I would like to know how long did you study to pass the exam?

What did you use to pass the exam?

I really need my CCNA and I failed ICND1 the first time by just a few points so I want to take 640-802 CCNA

Re: Took CCNA today but I can not tell weather I passed of FAIL!!! Please help me - Cheater - 05-20-2010

Hi Rokejo

I went to Cisco Networking Academy at the local college and had six months of Theory and Practical (Hands on lab with real equipment) experience. Plus those 900 practice questions on H2P helped me a lot. As long as you understand those questions ( and not memorize them), CCNA seemed much much easier. I finished the whole test in 40 minutes include two Sims!

I had one sim for troubleshooting EIGRP and one ACL sim (allowing tcp port 80 on one Source machine in given network to destination server)

HERE IS HOW I PREPARED FOR THE EXAM:

I spent three weeks studying a CCNA exam guide book. 
I did hands on labs on Packet Tracer (Simulator) on each topic (i.e Configuring,troubleshooting Routing protocols such as EIGRP,Ripv2,OSPF), did some VLANs VTP and STP/PPP/Frame Relay/ACLs/NAT-PAT  labs which helped me a lot understanding concepts/theory

I then spent one week studying H2P practice test (8 hours a day) and i felt confident. Scheduled the test and took it. Passed it in 1st try with satisfying score!

Now the hardest part....GETTING A GOD DAMN JOB! haha...

Re: Took CCNA today but I can not tell weather I passed of FAIL!!! Please help me - Cheater - 05-20-2010

(05-20-2010, 04:47 AM)Cheater link Wrote:Hi Rokejo

I went to Cisco Networking Academy at the local college and had six months of Theory and Practical (Hands on lab with real equipment) experience. Plus those 900 practice questions on H2P helped me a lot. As long as you understand those questions ( and not memorize them), CCNA seemed much much easier. I finished the whole test in 40 minutes include two Sims!

I had one sim for troubleshooting EIGRP and one ACL sim (allowing tcp port 80 on one Source machine in given network to destination server)

HERE IS HOW I PREPARED FOR THE EXAM:

I spent three weeks studying a CCNA exam guide book. 
I did hands on labs on Packet Tracer (Simulator) on each topic (i.e Configuring,troubleshooting Routing protocols such as EIGRP,Ripv2,OSPF), did some VLANs VTP and STP/PPP/Frame Relay/ACLs/NAT-PAT  labs which helped me a lot understanding concepts/theory

I then spent one week studying H2P practice test (8 hours a day) and i felt confident. Scheduled the test and took it. Passed it in 1st try with satisfying score!

Now the hardest part....GETTING A GOD DAMN JOB! haha...

I am sorry to hear that you had failed but DO NOT LOOSE HOPE. Just keep studying, understand the material and do Labs using simulator app like Packet Tracer. There is so much to learn. Even after getting my CCNA, i will still practice and practice more on CCNA labs. My next goal is to get a job in real world before I get into CCNP!

How to prepare for CCNA - vikashrai - 07-11-2010

Hi Guys!

i need notes and how to prepare the best to get through CCNA exams in first attempt. I would really appreciate to have any kind of advises and notes...

viksy
blueviksy[at]gmail[dot]com