Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do not use the CCNA test
This is not up to date and only about 50% of the questions are on it.
We have started updating it. The update will complete within a week.
when will this be updated ive been studying off it for almost two month and the questions aren't updated???!!
Please check Test #08: Recently added/modified questions.
(05-21-2020, 08:22 PM)forumsupport Wrote: Please check Test #08: Recently added/modified questions.

Is that all that was updated?
(05-22-2020, 02:24 AM)premiere Wrote:
(05-21-2020, 08:22 PM)forumsupport Wrote: Please check Test #08: Recently added/modified questions.

Is that all that was updated?
Hey there premiere.. is it safe to purchase? I’m a week out from test and just needing to reinforce. Low funds right now so just want to be sure. Thanks for any info 1Luv
It is fully updated now.

@One_Luv4
Yes, this is the time before Cisco changes questions again.
Howdy,

I hear they just changed the test version. Can we confirm questions purchased for 49.00 USD are still valid and stable Thanks
New exam version is CCNA 200-301 since February 24, 2020. Yes, the questions provided in our CCNA 200-301 product are for the new exam CCNA 200-301. These are valid and updated.

Remember that Cisco can change any number of questions in any delivery of exam. The practice test should not be used as a sole tool to pass the exam. You must learn technologies involved using a good text book, then use our practice test to prepare for the exam and find your weak areas.
Most def. Is just exam practice for me