Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
February 2022 (Any known updates?)
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,

I'm about to take the "CCNA 200-301" on the upcoming month.
My question is, is the pool still updated ? Because it seems a while ago since the last update.

Yours sincerely,
Michael
Yes, there are some changes in exam. Please wait for 1-2 weeks. We are collecting information to update questions.
(02-09-2022, 08:14 AM)forumsupport Wrote: Yes, there are some changes in exam. Please wait for 1-2 weeks. We are collecting information to update questions.
Im booked on next week, are the current questions upto date now?
Yes, update completed.
Taking the CCNA on Monday, May 2. When was the last 'recently added questions' update and should I wait a bit for any incoming? MC
Cisco can add new questions only any delivery of exam, so nobody can tell you when they are going to add new questions. We can only follow if there are changes in exam. Currently only a few new questions are reported by some users. It takes usually 2-3 weeks before we update our questions accordingly.
(05-03-2022, 06:35 PM)forumsupport Wrote: Cisco can add new questions only any delivery of exam, so nobody can tell you when they are going to add new questions. We can only follow if there are changes in exam. Currently only a few new questions are reported by some users. It takes usually 2-3 weeks before we update our questions accordingly.

Understood. Thank you.
Also, can someone clarify answer(s) to T07 Drag & Drop - QID: AND39?
Thanks, MC