Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BSCI passed - a close one!
Passed yesterday with 798 - pass score was 790  :o  ;D - "by the skin of my teeth" comes to mind!

56 quetsions in total .  I had two testlets, eigrp summarisation and ospfv3 virtual links simluations

Loads of BGP questions, quite alot on EIGRP and ISIS, one on DHCP / ip helper, and a few on multicast not much on ipv6.

Was really pleased to have passed as I have been really ill running up to the exam so that messed up my preparation and revision -Big thanks to the guys at How2pass as there were some very similar questions in your BSCI practice tests  Smile   Just like the switching exam, I passed just using the Cisco press book, How2Pass and another companies products that this forum wont seem to allow you to enter on a thread Smile

BSCMN and BSCI done onto ONT next in the new year I need a break!

Good luck everyone in your future tests!
Hi,

Cograts....

I pre.... Exam next Week for CCNP BCMSN could u pls let me what material you used...
i hav done with Cisco press book 3ed Edti....as well CBT ...& latest Ps4...

Regards
Umesh

(12-05-2009, 03:34 PM)Xu9j4 link Wrote:Passed yesterday with 798 - pass score was 790  :o  ;D - "by the skin of my teeth" comes to mind!

56 quetsions in total .  I had two testlets, eigrp summarisation and ospfv3 virtual links simluations

Loads of BGP questions, quite alot on EIGRP and ISIS, one on DHCP / ip helper, and a few on multicast not much on ipv6.

Was really pleased to have passed as I have been really ill running up to the exam so that messed up my preparation and revision -Big thanks to the guys at How2pass as there were some very similar questions in your BSCI practice tests  Smile   Just like the switching exam, I passed just using the Cisco press book, How2Pass and another companies products that this forum wont seem to allow you to enter on a thread Smile

BSCMN and BSCI done onto ONT next in the new year I need a break!

Good luck everyone in your future tests!
Hi  Congrat!!!

Thanks for the post. I think we should prepared for every possible question mean not only concentrate on
perticular topic as the previous candidate who just passed the BSCI, he stated that not many ISIS and BGP and you have lots of question for this which tell us that question can be from any where.