Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
having issues with the test. can admin assist ?
:(here is the problem on the 200-301 there is more than one incorrect answer on the testing portion. i have tried to let you know like it says on your site but, somethings are wrong with trying to post threads and with contacting the support. just a question, do you have to put in a certain amount of incorrect answers? because others like this, ( i will post below) are for sure incorrect but i am trying to get a good score to make sure i can pass the actual test. anyway here is the incorrect question / answer

28. (QID:AN136) What are two roles of the Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP)? (Choose two)

Your Answer: The DHCP client maintains a pool of IP addresses it can assign.
The DHCP server offers the ability to exclude specific IP addresses from a pool of IP addresses.

Correct Answer: The DHCP server offers the ability to exclude specific IP addresses from a pool of IP addresses.
The DHCP server leases client IP addresses dynamically.

I do not know why my 2 answers are incorrect because it states those answers when i google them and it brings me to the cisco pages.

Messages In This Thread
having issues with the test. can admin assist ? - by timskis2 - 05-09-2022, 06:26 PM