Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CCNA - 640-802 Exam FAILED Today. ugh
Please, for the love of god do not rely on H2P as your only means of prepping for the CCNA. I've been studying to recertify for the past 5 months, started using H2P in Jan along with Cybex and Cisco Press ICND1 and ICND2. Read the books, then spent a month on H2P before taking the exam. A few of the questions were similar and kind of helped. I had 48 questions an 90 minutes.

What i find irritating is that I just finished up all my CCNP exams, but in order for the recert to be valid, I had to re-take the CCNA, which i thought would be a breeze compared to the CCNP exams.
In a real life work enviornment, the majority of CCNA won't really apply, some will most won't. I probably need to get updated CCNA study material.

My final score was 656 and needed 825 as a passing score.

I had the EIGRP Simulation, the ACL Simulation and a 5 question VTP testlet that hosed up. it wouldn't let me select answers to the question or cycle through the 5 questions. Had to inform a TSA and skip it. Quite a few IPV6 questions, but it was mostly focused on WAN, frame relay, authentication and only a few subnetting questions.

Messages In This Thread
CCNA - 640-802 Exam FAILED Today. ugh - by ccnpguy - 04-06-2012, 05:47 PM
Re: CCNA - 640-802 Exam FAILED Today. ugh - by ccnpguy - 04-25-2012, 06:46 AM