Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Passed switch! 12/12
Big Grin 
First time taking CCNP switch passed with 812 out of 44 questions. I’m roughly 4 years fresh in the field. How2pass was pretty dang accurate. People don’t lie when they say “make sure you know the labs!” I believe I had lab 7 and seemed to be with a twist. It seemed very vague, and I burnt out 20 minutes on it and was forced to move on. The drag n drops and sims were dead accurate, and only maybe a handful of MC were worded differently. I’ll be using H2P for route within the next couple months! 10/10 would recommend.  Cool
Congrats! Just make sure you get your tests in before February 24th!

This will still probably be a great resource, but it seems like the CCNP (and the CCNA as well) are going to get a lot broader, and current sites like this won't be quite as accurate as before. Best of luck in your studies!

The route test is not that bad, and make sure you know the labs (which you know haha) and go over the recently add/modified questions!
(12-14-2019, 07:44 PM)johndamanager Wrote: Congrats! Just make sure you get your tests in before February 24th!

This will still probably be a great resource, but it seems like the CCNP (and the CCNA as well) are going to get a lot broader, and current sites like this won't be quite as accurate as before. Best of luck in your studies!

The route test is not that bad, and make sure you know the labs (which you know haha) and go over the recently add/modified questions!
Thanks!! Hoping to at least get route in, so that I get some credit towards it then won’t have to take the core exam, just a specified one. And thanks for the heads up on route.