Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Exam Experience
#1
Recently tested CCNP ENCOR 350-401 it was rough less than half the questions were on there or even close, very disappointed, in the past How2pass has been the authorative source for lots of valid test questions but not this time ?
Reply
#2
It was just hard luck. The exam has changed recently. It takes 2-3 weeks to fully update questions.
Reply
#3
We have now updated ENCOR questions.
Reply
#4
I passed using this site. Was hard but all the questions and answers were there.
Reply
#5
(02-14-2022, 10:17 AM)forumsupport Wrote: We have now updated ENCOR questions.
Are the recent updates contained in each test, or only in Test#09?
Reply
#6
New questions are added in the test that describes as "Recently added/modified questions". Previous updated questions are are moved to relevant topic-wise tests after 2-3 updates. So, you must make sure to practice each topic-wise test also.
Reply
#7
Going in Tomorrow. Wish me luck boys.

I'll see you on the other side.
Reply
#8
(06-24-2022, 06:06 AM)mkagehiro1 Wrote: Going in Tomorrow. Wish me luck boys.

I'll see you on the other side.

Wishing you best of luck.
Reply
#9
Passed my ENCOR. Thanks, Admin.

70% was probably here. You need to know your stuff to finish off the other 30% for the pass.

Good luck everyone. No sims for me.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)