How2pass.com Forums

Full Version: CCNP ENARSI 300-410 Practice Test is now available
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
We have just added our practice test for CCNP ENARSI 300-410 exam preparation.

Right now it is 20% off for all users.
Thanks for adding this section.
i took this exam 2 days ago. there are alot of new questions added. also there's a new drag and drop added to choose between for vty 0 and vty1 for the username and password.
There are definitely a lot of new questions added to the exam within the last couple of days. At least 20+ new questions and some new drag and drops. Some of the answers are also slightly changed, so I would wait for an update.
Yeah, took it the other day and saw about a dozen questions I did not recognize. Unfortunately, I missed the mark by a couple of questions. Is there an update coming out soon?
(07-28-2020, 12:45 PM)jsceb123 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, took it the other day and saw about a dozen questions I did not recognize. Unfortunately, I missed the mark by a couple of questions. Is there an update coming out soon?
i don't recommend anyone taking the exam right now, at least another month from now. hopefully how2pass keeps up with the last updates.
(07-28-2020, 12:45 PM)jsceb123 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, took it the other day and saw about a dozen questions I did not recognize. Unfortunately, I missed the mark by a couple of questions. Is there an update coming out soon?
Same for me. I took it on the 24th and missed it by a few. I didn't use this site at the time so there are soe questions here that aren't on 9TUT. Those few questions may get me over the top.
We have just updated it. Added 12 new questions including two drag and drops.
(08-02-2020, 07:24 PM)forumsupport Wrote: [ -> ]We have just updated it. Added 12 new questions including two drag and drops.
Awesome, thanks!
(08-02-2020, 07:24 PM)forumsupport Wrote: [ -> ]We have just updated it. Added 12 new questions including two drag and drops.
Finally. now i can recognize all the new questions that came in the exam. but i really hope that the answers are correct as well.
(07-22-2020, 07:04 PM)forumsupport Wrote: [ -> ]We have just added our practice test for CCNP ENARSI 300-410 exam preparation.

Right now it is 20% off for all users.
Hello forumsupport, do you know if the dump is currently stable?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7