How2pass.com Forums

Full Version: QID AN253
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That question asks:

"Which two WAN architecture options help a business improve scalability and reliability for the network?"

I believe that the current answer of 'dual-home branches'  and 'dynamic routing' is incorrect. 

The actual answer appears to be 'dual home-branches'  and  'asynchronous routing' according to multiple sites and a duplicate question on How2pass (unsure of the QID it did show up, you will have to research it).

Could you research and fix this if needed, please?
Please provide some reference from Cisco website or some other source to support your answer. Other free websites just copy and paste the questions from a common source.
(02-15-2021, 10:39 AM)forumsupport Wrote: [ -> ]Please provide some reference from Cisco website or some other source to support your answer. Other free websites just copy and paste the questions from a common source.

This may well be, but part of what made me look this up is the fact that you had a duplicate of this question (number unknown) that gave a different answer. So I would investigate your question log and take a look at this. It causes confusion. If I come across it again myself, I will post the number.