Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Many answers incorrect and most do not have explanations
I'm having a real problem with the drag and drop section. I really cannot trust your answers here and have to validate almost every question. AND91 for example,

https://www.setra.com/blog/ipv6-multicas...%20address.

"Since multicast addresses can’t ever be a source address"

Your answer says the exact opposite. I genuinely don't know if I can use this section to study since so many answers are incorrect. It's much worse than the previous sections.
Not only are the answers wrong, but even if you get the question "correct" based on the incorrect answers you provide, the test still marks the question as incorrect.

and44 for example.  Plug in the answers you provide, which are wrong, and the test still marks it as an incorrect response.  This section is littered with mistakes like that.  This is a terribly kept up database of questions.
AN808 is incorrect. The default gateway is not in the subnet.
(12-25-2023, 04:35 PM)magenta_bandit Wrote: AN808 is incorrect.  The default gateway is not in the subnet.
The Question has been updated. Thank you!

(12-24-2023, 02:15 AM)magenta_bandit Wrote: I'm having a real problem with the drag and drop section.  I really cannot trust your answers here and have to validate almost every question.  AND91 for example,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience. The question you mentioned has been corrected. Thank you!
(12-25-2023, 02:55 PM)magenta_bandit Wrote: and44 for example.  Plug in the answers you provide, which are wrong, and the test still marks it as an incorrect response.  This section is littered with mistakes like that.  This is a terribly kept up database of questions.
We are really sorry for the inconvenience. The question you stated has been corrected, feel free to let us know if there is
anything else.