Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Global Knowledge Boot Camp - How2Pass practice Exams - CCNA Exam
I took the "Training Camp" 7 day boot camp in Chicago.  I knew nothing about cisco going in.  I am an MS network admin but started cold with cisco.  I agree with the previous reply and that these practice tests from how2pass are really good and the sims are excellent.  I also agree that the CCNA is very hard cert to get, but it is still just a intro course or a little extra to get you in the door.  I dont know how long it would have taken me to get my CCNA if I had not taken the boot camp.  It was the right thing for me to do.  EVERYONE that hopes to do cisco work must get their own rack.  I spent about $200 on ebay for 2 routers and 3 switches plus another $75 for DCE/DTE, crossovers and console cables and 2 transceivers.  Also I believe that anyone wanting to make cisco a career should at least have a CCNP. 

Cricket

Messages In This Thread
Re: Global Knowledge Boot Camp - How2Pass practice Exams - CCNA Exam - by directly_connected - 08-30-2009, 06:03 PM
Re: Global Knowledge Boot Camp - How2Pass practice Exams - CCNA Exam - by Cricket - 10-20-2009, 05:18 PM