Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question Changes for Switch?
I "chatted" with a few other test prep sites and they are stating that Cisco has added / changed the questions for the 'NP Switch exam in August and some are even having trouble getting some accurate question database?

Just wanted to see if the info contained in H2P is still the most up to date or have there been changes and maybe your not aware?

Thanks....
There is no major change yet. You will always face some changed or new questions. If a candidate follows our advice to use a good text book for basic concepts then use our questions to polish his/her concepts, then these changed questions should not be an issue.

BTW Cisco can change any number of questions on any delivery of exam. So do not memorize answers, but learn concepts and problem solving techniques.
(10-05-2019, 04:28 PM)forumsupport Wrote: There is no major change yet. You will always face some changed or new questions. If a candidate follows our advice to use a good text book for basic concepts then use our questions to polish his/her concepts, then these changed questions should not be an issue.

BTW Cisco can change any number of questions on any delivery of exam. So do not memorize answers, but learn concepts and problem solving techniques.
Thank you for the assistance.  I have definitely followed the advice so far...I have read a few different text books and completed video training via Udemy as well.  I am now "polishing" my skills by taking some practice tests.

Thanks again!