Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed T-shoot!
Star 
Passed the T-shoot test last week with a score over 900. I've gotta say, that was probably the most enjoyable test I've taken in the series, as I actually enjoyed all of the labs and sims, and really, it was probably the "easiest" test, especially if you prepare for it well. Unfortunately, H2P doesn't have any prep materials, but there are some other good ones out there, so I'd take a look. NetworkTut was quite solid, and I would strongly recommend them. H2P was rock solid for the Route and Switch, though! So I would definitely stick with them for the other exams.

Good luck to everyone else trying to get stuff in before the certpocalypse!
(01-19-2020, 09:56 PM)johndamanager Wrote: Passed the T-shoot test last week with a score over 900. I've gotta say, that was probably the most enjoyable test I've taken in the series, as I actually enjoyed all of the labs and sims, and really, it was probably the "easiest" test, especially if you prepare for it well. Unfortunately, H2P doesn't have any prep materials, but there are some other good ones out there, so I'd take a look. NetworkTut was quite solid, and I would strongly recommend them. H2P was rock solid for the Route and Switch, though! So I would definitely stick with them for the other exams.

Good luck to everyone else trying to get stuff in before the certpocalypse!
John did you go through all multichoice questions on tshoot or just the lastest 12?