Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Done it again with H2P
I have been using H2P for many years now and it has never let me down, just passed CCNP route with a score of 950 / 1000. 55 questions all but 1 covered by the study material on this site. Keep up the great work and let's hope you will have the new certification study material ready soon.
(01-21-2020, 01:02 PM)naffy01 Wrote: I have been using H2P for many years now and it has never let me down, just passed CCNP route with a score of 950 / 1000. 55 questions all but 1 covered by the study material on this site. Keep up the great work and let's hope you will have the new certification study material ready soon.
What sections did they hammer you with the most?
Hi, Real mixture and as always hard to remember, but DMVPN came out on a few Q's and the drag and drop not covered in H2P was on DMVPN. Had lab 3 and lab 4 and several drag and drops, otherwise broad range of question. Lab 4 took a while as the Q on the exam states that you only need to see the ipv6 address in the routing table of R1, where as on the H2P test you can ping it, when you try to ping it in the real test it errors and this lead me to think I had made an error when in fact it is not required, so read the Q carefully. Completed it in just over an hr, and probably spent 10mins try to ping that IPv6 address ! Wrote:
naffy01 Wrote:I have been using H2P for many years now and it has never let me down, just passed CCNP route with a score of 950 / 1000. 55 questions all but 1 covered by the study material on this site. Keep up the great work and let's hope you will have the new certification study material ready soon.
What sections did they hammer you with the most?