Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Questions
How often is this section updated? Just wondering as I am taking my exam next week.
There is no significant change in the official exam since the last update, so our practice tests are valid. Whenever there is a significant change in the official exam, we normally update our content within 14 days.
(01-27-2020, 11:11 AM)forumsupport Wrote: There is no significant change in the official exam since the last update, so our practice tests are valid. Whenever there is a significant change in the official exam, we normally update our content within 14 days.
When does the 14 days start, example I am taking test this Friday, when should i check or should I be ok with this content for taking the exam this friday?
Cisco can change any number of questions on any delivery of exam, so no one can predict when it happens. I can only tell you that our material is valid till today.

Since these exams are retiring on 23rd Feb, no major change is expected in last weeks.
3 years ago I took the switching test and checked for update the day before found no updates. the day of the test I checked for any update and found 4 different questions added. lucky for me I checked because I got 3 of the new question on the exam. I passed with a higher score. I agree it wouldn't make sense of a change for the last few week before the change to a new exam.