Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Recently Added Questions Suggestion
Question 
The recently added/modified questions section is now quite large (239 questions) and I assume over time will increase even more and this can prove quite exhausting when trying to practice as completing 239 questions in one go is quite a challenge. 

I have three suggestions that I believe will make it more efficient for us practice test-takers:

1. Split this section into more manageable chunks e.g. have 3/4 recently added sections i.e Update 1,2,3 etc.
2. After a certain time period has passed distribute the no longer "new" questions to the relevant sections.
3. Instead of having this section, just distribute to the relevant sections once new material becomes available.

I believe that implementing any of these suggestions would be a much welcome improvement.
This is not necessary b/c you can do this yourself with the options, you can split it yourself using the 'unseen questions' option and selecting # of questions you want to see at one time. When done you can erase your progress and start this over.
(06-11-2022, 02:06 PM)wmtowqalp Wrote: This is not necessary b/c you can do this yourself with the options, you can split it yourself using the 'unseen questions' option and selecting # of questions you want to see at one time. When done you can erase your progress and start this over.

Thanks for this. I didn't notice these filter options. This will help immensely.