Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ETA on TShoot?
Just passed the ROUTE exam! Thanks How2Pass, you guys were on the money as usual with the questions and most importantly the simulations.  Only need the TShoot to complete my CCNP and was curious if you guys had an estimate on when that would be available.  I'm probably going to take a break from studying over the holidays but if you guys had that test available by early Febuary I would be ecstatic.
I came across a GNS3 similulator for TSHOOT.  It should help you pass the TSHOOT.  It will help you understand the topology and assist you in building it yourself (with GNS3).  Naturally it doesn't have the TSHOOT questions/problems, but if you work with it enough you should be able to solve any question that should come up on the exam(providing that you already know/passed the ROUTE and SWITCH exams).  Just thought I would share.

http://www.megafileupload.com/en/file/29...m-zip.html
How do you use the GNS3?
Go to www.gns3.net and you will find more info.  You can alsogo to youtube check out some videos some people have posted using GNS3 as well.
(04-14-2011, 01:49 AM)summit2 link Wrote:Go to www.gns3.net and you will find more info.  You can alsogo to youtube check out some videos some people have posted using GNS3 as well.

Thank you
I found some decent resources at networktut.com while I wait for the TSHOOT test on how2pass.
Hopefully they release it soon.  I see they just updated SWITCH.