Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New H2P SWITCH 642-813 Exam
Has anyone used the new H2P SWITCH exam and how did it compare to the actual test?
Took the exam today and passed with 901/1000 Smile. Only used "Implementing Cisco IP Switched Networks (SWITCH) Foundation Learning Guide" as a text book and H2P practice tests and "Hands on" labs (of which only 1 is hands on, the others are still textual descriptions). The H2P practice tests seem to match the exam questions quite good. All simulations/Simlets I had on the exam were in the Hands on labs (or testlets) of H2P.

The SWITCH foundation book has not all information, mainly stuff related to Wireless and details about Voip are missing from the foundation book but are covered by the H2P practice tests.

Only saw 1 question that was quite new to me about planning a VLAN implementation. I think H2P is right on track also for SWITCH and is good value for money (payed the same amount for only the labs at another company which were less to the point).
Thanks for the reply.  I've have good success with other H2P exams, I just wanted to get some feedback before I purchased this one.  I should be ready in a month or so to take the SWITCH test.  I'll let you know how I do.  Thanks again.
I passed as well.  I don't want to list my score or say when I took the test for fear of the obvious, but many thanks H2P!