Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CCENT Frame Relay SIM
Kinda confused as to why there is a Frame Relay SIM in the CCENT (ICND1) tests.  I don't recaall frame relay being part of ICND1.  Has anyone seen Frame relay on the actual test?

Thanks
Took my ICND1 at the tail end of January 2012, I don't recall having any frame-relay sim, maybe a question or two.  But just took ICND2 last week and there is a frame-relay sim on the ICND2.
(04-19-2012, 04:50 AM)chas link Wrote:Took my ICND1 at the tail end of January 2012, I don't recall having any frame-relay sim, maybe a question or two.  But just took ICND2 last week and there is a frame-relay sim on the ICND2.

There are over 500 questions on the ICND1 database.  Occasionally one ends up in the wrong part.  Just email admin and if it's in the wrog place they will get it changed
Hi,I got 3 routers and i want to simulate a frame relay connection. I am following the ICND book on configuring a frame-realy and i dont have a frame-relay switch. The router is always saying protocol down. Do i need a different command? as i got a DCE/DTE between two routersPlease advice