yesterday i passed the CCNA 200-125 examn with 900/1000 (required 810 to pass).
i had 58 questions and maybe 4 or 5 questions were not from the pool from this site. i also had 4 labs/sims:
- ACL (same scenario, different IP addresses)
- OSPF (same scenario)
- NAT/DHCP (same scenario)
- RIP (i guess same scenario)
the way i learned (all selfstudy, unfortunatelly my job doesn't let me get practical training, i'm in server hardware at the moment):
- bought a book on amazon "CCNA complete study guide" (second edition, released october 2016)
- paid account on how2pass.com
- paid account on cbtnuggets.com (i really love the way jeremy explains!!!)
with some basic knowledge about networking and a few breaks it took me about 3 month to get prepared.
so thanks to how2pass!!! IF i'll try my luck on CCNP, i will prepare myself with how2pass again
kind regards from germany and merry x-mas to all