Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing
Anyone testing soon? i am in 2 weeks then on to troubleshoot before 24th feb be interested to know if the exam has any new questions. I feel like i have all the concepts locked into place in my brain but you know cisco can catch anyone out.
(01-12-2020, 11:22 AM)BManager Wrote: Anyone testing soon? i am in 2 weeks then on to troubleshoot before 24th feb be interested to know if the exam has any new questions. I feel like i have all the concepts locked into place in my brain but you know cisco can catch anyone out.

Yea, I will take it before you. I'll let you know how it goes. I am looking at advice on this site but also trying to cover everything. Exams always seem to have some new questions. What are you focusing on?

Then same on tshoot, before feb 24. I have not looked into it yet, do you know anywhere that exactly says how many multiple choice questions are on tshoot vs how many sims and lab?
(01-12-2020, 07:50 PM)wmtowqalp Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 11:22 AM)BManager Wrote: Anyone testing soon? i am in 2 weeks then on to troubleshoot before 24th feb be interested to know if the exam has any new questions. I feel like i have all the concepts locked into place in my brain but you know cisco can catch anyone out.

Yea, I will take it before you. I'll let you know how it goes. I am looking at advice on this site but also trying to cover everything. Exams always seem to have some new questions. What are you focusing on?

Then same on tshoot, before feb 24. I have not looked into it yet, do you know anywhere that exactly says how many multiple choice questions are on tshoot vs how many sims and lab?
Focusing on all questions and all sims, recently the only sims coming up on exam is ospf, eigrp eval and ospf v3 virtual link but i have focused on doing all because its quite important to pass first time to get to troubleshoot. I hear networktut is the best website for troubleshoot you get 12 tickets and 1 sim which is supposed to be easy to do with bgp.
how are you finding the questions and sims?
(01-12-2020, 07:50 PM)wmtowqalp Wrote:

will be interesting to know if most of the questions on the exam come from the most up/recently updated because i think switch was like that
(01-12-2020, 08:27 PM)BManager Wrote: Focusing on all questions and all sims, recently the only sims coming up on exam is ospf, eigrp eval and ospf v3 virtual link but i have focused on doing all because its quite important to pass first time to get to troubleshoot. I hear networktut is the best website for troubleshoot you get 12 tickets and 1 sim which is supposed to be easy to do with bgp.

Is your question about tshoot or route? if tshoot, i also hear networktut is still the best one and that will be my main resource. i also heard youtube is supposed to have some exam info. I havent looked into either much yet. Do you know how many non-tickets, non-sims will be on tshoot? like how many regular multiple choice questions? and are those on networktut?

From the posts here, it sounds like most route questions will be from recently updated sec but not all. Though one guy said he focused on the recent section and failed the test. So i'm also going over all of them as best i can.
(01-13-2020, 12:59 AM)wmtowqalp Wrote:
(01-12-2020, 08:27 PM)BManager Wrote: Focusing on all questions and all sims, recently the only sims coming up on exam is ospf, eigrp eval and ospf v3 virtual link but i have focused on doing all because its quite important to pass first time to get to troubleshoot. I hear networktut is the best website for troubleshoot you get 12 tickets and 1 sim which is supposed to be easy to do with bgp.

Is your question about tshoot or route? if tshoot, i also hear networktut is still the best one and that will be my main resource. i also heard youtube is supposed to have some exam info. I havent looked into either much yet. Do you know how many non-tickets, non-sims will be on tshoot? like how many regular multiple choice questions? and are those on networktut?

From the posts here, it sounds like most route questions will be from recently updated sec but not all. Though one guy said he focused on the recent section and failed the test. So i'm also going over all of them as best i can.
friend of mine passed troubleshoot and said standard multi choice questions about 10
(01-13-2020, 07:32 AM)BManager Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 12:59 AM)wmtowqalp Wrote:

friend of mine passed troubleshoot and said standard multi choice questions about 10

Good to know. Thanks for the info.
(01-13-2020, 08:58 PM)wmtowqalp Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 07:32 AM)BManager Wrote:
(01-13-2020, 12:59 AM)wmtowqalp Wrote: Is your question about tshoot or route? if tshoot, i also hear networktut is still the best one and that will be my main resource. i also heard youtube is supposed to have some exam info. I havent looked into either much yet. Do you know how many non-tickets, non-sims will be on tshoot? like how many regular multiple choice questions? and are those on networktut?

Good to know. Thanks for the info.
wmtowqalp when you do pass and your ready for tshoot i will explain somthing to you that a friend told me in regards to troubleshooting while in tshoot that you must master but with all this going around your head its  best to wait.
(01-16-2020, 01:44 PM)BManager Wrote: wmtowqalp when you do pass and your ready for tshoot i will explain somthing to you that a friend told me in regards to troubleshooting while in tshoot that you must master but with all this going around your head its  best to wait.

Thank you. I will definitely let you know once I am done and ready to move on to tshoot.
wmtowqalp I passed today with 92% you are good with this content most came from new section i would say about 90%