Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed June 5 900
I had the following sims:
Ospf stub
Eigrp/ISIS redistribution
IPv6 Virtual Link

EIGRP Simlet

H2P only had the EIGRP simlet in their test engine, not sure if they can replicate the other sims, I didn't have much trouble with those.  I would say out of  the 61 questions probably only 25-30 were covered in H2P.  I noticed that the questions hadn't been update on H2P since last year.  It seemed I got alot of route manipulation questions on my test, a fair amount of multicast, very little IPv6 and rest was spread pretty evenly on the other topics.

Used the Cisco Press BCSI book, and H2P.  This was the most difficult of the 4 tests I have taken for my CCNP.
Congratulations!

EIGRP/IS-IS redistribution sim and OSPF stub sim is covered in Hands-on labs section of BSCI member area since early last year. Perhaps you haven't seen those labs.

We shall try to add IPv6 Virtual link sim on next update.
When are you going to update the IPV6 SIM? Roughly any idea? As Im planning to take this exam in 30 days and thinking whether to buy H2P or not.
(06-18-2009, 01:33 PM)Forum Admin link Wrote:Congratulations!

EIGRP/IS-IS redistribution sim and OSPF stub sim is covered in Hands-on labs section of BSCI member area since early last year. Perhaps you haven't seen those labs.

We shall try to add IPv6 Virtual link sim on next update.

Hi Moderator ,
Could you please let me know asap if BSCI is updated?
It is not yet updated. Hopefully it will be updated in 15-20 days.
(07-02-2009, 07:48 PM)Forum Admin link Wrote:It is not yet updated. Hopefully it will be updated in 15-20 days.

Hello

following you post on the 2nd of July can you please let me know if the updates are completed.

many thanks
Yes, it was updated on Aug 10, 2009:
http://www.how2pass.com/new.htm