Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
encor wrong answers
I see some wrong answers quite often and i invite you all to discuss them.

first question of arhitecture
Which devices does Cisco DNA Center configure when deploying an IP-based access control policy?
  • A. all devices integrating with ISE

• B. selected individual devices

• C. all devices in selected cities

• D. all wired devices

i dont think all devices integrated with ise is the right answer as is a ip based control access policy
doing a bit of reasrach i found a similar question
Which devices does Cisco DNA Center configure when deploying an IP-based access control policy?
  • A. all devices integrating with ISE

• B. selected individual devices

• C. all devices in selected sites

• D. all wired devices
    with an answer of Clooking on cisco papers i found this IP-Based Access Control PoliciesAn IP-based access control policy controls the traffic going into and coming out of a Cisco device in the same way that an Access Control List (ACL) does. As with an ACL, an IP-based access control policy contains lists of permit and deny conditions that are applied to traffic flows based on various criteria, including protocol type, source IP address, destination IP address, or destination port number.IP-based access control policies can be used to filter traffic for various purposes, including security, monitoring, route selection, and network address translation.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/cloud-systems-management/network-automation-and-management/dna-center/1-3-1-0/user_guide/b_cisco_dna_center_ug_1_3_1_0/b_cisco_dna_center_ug_1_3_1_0_chapter_01011.htmlbut i still cant get answer to the question. as a quess i would go with all wierd devices.
Help and explination pls?

question EC007
Which description of an SD-Access wireless network infrastructure deployment is true?
A . The access point is part of the fabric underlay.
B . The WLC is part of the fabric underlay.
C . The access point is part the fabric overlay.
D . The wireless client is part of the fabric overlay.

coorect answer is C access point is part of overlay
https://community.cisco.com/t5/cisco-dig...-p/4112722
okay next one. question EC108
Which access point mode allows a supported AP to function like a WLAN client would, associating and identifying client connectivity issues?
  • A. client mode

• B. SE-connect mode

• C. sensor mode

• D. sniffer mode
i think the answer is sensor mode not client mode. in the encor book page 525 cisco ap modes i cant find any client mode. 

but i found this 
To address these issues we have created Cisco's Wireless Service Assurance and a new AP mode called "sensor" mode. Cisco's Wireless Service Assurance platform has three components, namely, Wireless Performance Analytics, Real-time Client Troubleshooting, and Proactive Health Assessment. Using a supported AP or dedicated sensor the device can actually function much like a WLAN client would associating and identifying client connectivity issues within the network in real time without requiring an IT or technician to be on site.
https://content.cisco.com/chapter.sjs?ur...e.html.xml
so i would go with sensor mode
ideas?

okay next question is a bit confusing:

What is the role of the RP in PIM sparse mode?
  • A. The RP maintains default aging timeouts for all multicast streams requested by the receivers.

• B. The RP acts as a control-plane node only and does not receive or forward multicast packets.

• C. The RP is the multicast router that is the root of the PIM-SM shared multicast distribution tree.

• D. The RP responds to the PIM join messages with the source of a requested multicast group.

i looked at reference presented in the answer.

int the book ccnp and ccie ent core 350-401 official cert guide page 354 a randevous point is defined as :
"...An RP is a single common root placed at a chosen point af a shard distribution tree...."therefore i would go with C not D but im still a bit confused. any more on point explinations?
regarding prev question, a similar question is on pearsontestprep
Which of the following best describe SPT and RPT? (Choose two.)

RPT is a source tree where the rendezvous point is the root of the tree.
SPT is a shared tree where the source is the root of the tree.
RPT is a shared tree where the rendezvous point is the root of the tree..
SPT is a source tree where the source is the root of the tree.
Select 2 answers
last 2 are correct

question ec112
What is the result when a technician adds the monitor session 1 destination remote vlan 233 command?

A. The RSPAN VLAN is replaced by VLAN 223
B. RSPAN traffic is sent to VLANs 222 and 223
C. An error is flagged for configuring two destinations
D. RSPAN traffic is split between VLANs 222 and 223
i cant find any case study but multiple google searches lead me to answer a not d.
i will test on my lab these days.

arguments more than welcome
question ec147
gustav made a point here https://www.how2pass.com/forum/thread-1888.html
next. ec184
[b]An engineer configures monitoring on SW1 and enters the show command to verify operation. What does the output confirm?[/b]
  • A. SPAN session 1 monitors activity on VLAN 50 of a remote switch

• B. SPAN session 2 only monitors egress traffic exiting port FastEthernet 0/14.

• C. SPAN session 2 monitors all traffic entering and exiting port FastEthernet 0/15.

• D. RSPAN session 1 is incompletely configured for monitoring

i think answer is d not a.
the configuration is not complete and just source is defined.
edit. tested in cml. if vlan 50 would be a transit remote span on a middle switch would not show in monitor seesion. 

okay question EC176 
can someone explain me 
[b]Refer to the exhibit. A network engineer configures a GRE tunnel and enters the show Interface tunnel command. What does the output confirm about the configuration[/b]
  • A. The keepalive value is modified from the default value.

• B. Interface tracking is configured.

• C. The tunnel mode is set to the default.

• D. The physical interface MTU is 1476 bytes.

why the answer is b?

how i see things a b and c are all true. d is not true as default mtu on physical interf is 1500

a keepalives are set to 10s and as far as i know are disabled by default and optional
b interface tracking is configured on g0/1
c as far as i know gre is the default mode

why answer b and not any of a b or c?
edit. tested in cml as well. coorect answer c
okay question ec247
the answer is defo wrong.
you dont configure vrrp vip with a mask
look at step 5

[b]UMMARY STEPS[/b]
  1. 1.    enable2.    configure terminal3.    track object-number interface type number {line-protocol | ip routing}4.    interface type number5.    vrrp group ip ip-address6.    vrrp group priority level7.    vrrp group track object-number [decrement priority]8.    end9.    show track [object-number]

preemption is enabled by default
priority default is 100
i think the question is wrong or im getting tierd.  i need a higher priority for this or the same vip as interface ip. i dont get this one

question EC249
based on documentation provided your answer is wrong as well.
im not having another coffee
morning.
question ec225
wrong answer as well. doc and explination is provided under.

question ec297
wrong answer.

how do i get my money back? all the questions here are free within a google search. and so many wrong answers...

question 217
wrong answer. just read documentation. link provided with question

The EIGRP Over the Top solution can be used to ensure connectivity between disparate Enhanced Interior Gateway Routing Protocol (EIGRP) sites. This feature uses EIGRP on the control plane and Locator ID Separation Protocol (LISP) encapsulation on the data plane to route traffic across the underlying WAN architecture. EIGRP is used to distribute routes between customer edge (CE) devices within the network, and the traffic forwarded across the WAN architecture is LISP encapsulated. Therefore, to connect disparate EIGRP sites, you must configure the neighbor command with LISP encapsulation on every CE in the network.

how come your answer is otp mantains the lisp control plane
question ec180 wrong answer as well.
Numbered access lists are specified as standard or extended based on their number in the access-list command syntax. Standard IP access lists are numbered 1 to 99 or 1300 to 1999; extended IP access lists are numbered 100 to 199 or 2000 to 2699. The range of standard IP access lists was initially only 1 to 99, and was subsequently expanded with the range 1300 to 1999 (the intervening numbers were assigned to other protocols). The extended access list range was similarly expanded.
how come you define an extended acl 200?

https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/io...0protocols).

question ec298
how come hsrp v2 supports multivendor equip?

ec216
Prerequisites for a Load-Balancing Scheme
Cisco Express Forwarding or distributed Cisco Express Forwarding must be enabled on your switch or router.
If you enable per-packet load balancing for traffic going to a particular destination, all interfaces that can forward traffic to that destination must be enabled for per-packet load balancing.

again ec192
#vrrp 10 (10=group number) 192.168.1.254(vip)
u dont need the mask

ec219
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/do...html#anc17
i booked my test. wish me luck!
question ec283.
regarding 802.d compatibilty with 802.1w
your answer is wrong.
indeed is compatibility but the behavior differs.
802.1w will default to 802.d if a handshake does not occur.
proof is in the note at page 52 in the book and a similar question is in pearsontestprep

Switch 1 is capable of running the RSTP protocol. Switch 2 is not configured for RSTP and is connected to Switch 1 on port Gig1/0/1. What is the expected behavior for Gig1/0/1 on Switch 1?
  • Switch 1 will not receive a proposal agreement and will default to 802.1D behavior.(this is the correct answer)Port Gig1/0/1 on Switch 1 will remain in the discarding state.Port Gig1/0/1 on Switch 1 will transition immediately to the forwarding state.Switch 1 will receive Type 2 BPDUs on Gig1/0/1 from Switch 2.