Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed ENCOR 350-401 Exam
I passed the ENCOR 350-401 exam yesterday.  There were definitely some questions on the exam that I did not recognize from H2P.  However, if you can consistently pass the H2P practice test you should be able to pass the actual exam.  Try not panic when you encounter questions or network topology diagrams that you haven't seen before.  I believe Cisco likes to surprise exam takers with the unexpected to rattle you during the test.  Just stay focused on the fundamental concept behind the question.  Also, keep a watchful eye on the clock.  My exam had 102 questions.  If you spend too much time on one question, you will have to make it up on future questions that you can answer quickly.  Good luck!
(10-04-2022, 12:15 PM)mrderekb Wrote: I passed the ENCOR 350-401 exam yesterday.  There were definitely some questions on the exam that I did not recognize from H2P.  However, if you can consistently pass the H2P practice test you should be able to pass the actual exam.  Try not panic when you encounter questions or network topology diagrams that you haven't seen before.  I believe Cisco likes to surprise exam takers with the unexpected to rattle you during the test.  Just stay focused on the fundamental concept behind the question.  Also, keep a watchful eye on the clock.  My exam had 102 questions.  If you spend too much time on one question, you will have to make it up on future questions that you can answer quickly.  Good luck!

Congratulation on passing the exam.  Where there any simulation on the exam?  I'm planning on taking the ENCOR 350-401 in the next few weeks to recertify my CCNP and going through the H2P questions.
(10-04-2022, 01:09 PM)telthenipper Wrote:
(10-04-2022, 12:15 PM)mrderekb Wrote: I passed the ENCOR 350-401 exam yesterday.  There were definitely some questions on the exam that I did not recognize from H2P.  However, if you can consistently pass the H2P practice test you should be able to pass the actual exam.  Try not panic when you encounter questions or network topology diagrams that you haven't seen before.  I believe Cisco likes to surprise exam takers with the unexpected to rattle you during the test.  Just stay focused on the fundamental concept behind the question.  Also, keep a watchful eye on the clock.  My exam had 102 questions.  If you spend too much time on one question, you will have to make it up on future questions that you can answer quickly.  Good luck!

Congratulation on passing the exam.  Where there any simulation on the exam?  I'm planning on taking the ENCOR 350-401 in the next few weeks to recertify my CCNP and going through the H2P questions.
Thanks! 
No, I didn't have any simulations on the exam.
No Sims? I have never taken a Cisco Exam with no Sims. Is this normal for the ENCOR?
(10-06-2022, 08:50 PM)sherryhutchison Wrote: No Sims? I have never taken a Cisco Exam with no Sims. Is this normal for the ENCOR?
Nothing is normal when it comes to Cisco exams.  I read an article where Cisco announced sims would be added to Enterprise exams, but I am not sure which ones, or if this has been fully implemented across the board for all exams.
Passed today with no problem. I agree if you consistently pass these sections of HOW2PASS questions you will be fine. I also had NO simulations. I would take this exam before they add the simulations otherwise I do not want to know how hard this test can get.
Thumbs Up 
(10-20-2022, 05:17 PM)sherryhutchison Wrote: Passed today with no problem. I agree if you consistently pass these sections of HOW2PASS questions you will be fine. I also had NO simulations. I would take this exam before they add the simulations otherwise I do not want to know how hard this test can get.

Congrats on the pass, well done.

I'm taking mine very soon to try and recertify my CCNP.  Could you possibly let us know what percentage of the questions that are currently on H2P where asked in the actual exam?

Any further information would be very gratefully received
Does anyone know if there are laboratories in the ccnp encore 350-401 exam?

Thanks for your comments and answers

OCTUBER 2022
(10-26-2022, 02:07 AM)samcash1 Wrote: Does anyone know if there are laboratories in the ccnp encore 350-401 exam?

OCTUBER 2022
I took the exam on October the 20th 2022 and I had no labs and passed.
(10-26-2022, 12:54 PM)sherryhutchison Wrote:
(10-26-2022, 02:07 AM)samcash1 Wrote: Does anyone know if there are laboratories in the ccnp encore 350-401 exam?

OCTUBER 2022
I took the exam on October the 20th 2022 and I had no labs and passed.
Thank`s for your answer and congrulations