Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CCNA-Security
Will the new CCNA-Security 640-553 IINS practice test be offered ?

What about the old CCSP Network Security 1 + 2 tests ?

CWNA test ?
I agree. This is the ultimate add on and is what I'm working on now. Is anyone listening?
With a CCNA Security certification, a network professional demonstrates the skills required to develop a security infrastructure, recognize threats and vulnerabilities to networks, and mitigate security threats. The CCNA Security curriculum emphasizes core security technologies, the installation, troubleshooting and monitoring of network devices to maintain integrity, confidentiality and availability of data and devices, and competency in the technologies that Cisco uses in its security structure.

I agree in the fact that CCNA-Security would an awesome add-on for this site.  Anyword from the administrators of the site on if this is something for the near future?
It's been several months since I've posted here and just looking to get an update from the admin on any new modules that are in the works and a possible ETA on these modules.

Thanks
We are not working on new modules yet.
I'm interested in this too ........... that's at least 5 sales so far Admin  8)
Guys,.
I don't think you need to do the CCNP before the CCNA Security... but I'd highly recommend the CCNP before the CCSP.
Yea I would be interested in Security in the future, I just took CCNP Route. I would also like to see CCNA voice.