Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Test Timer
I have no test timer set wtf does my test timeout making the effort worthless??? Angry
Before starting a test, you need to select the "timed test" checkbox under Advanced Options -> Controls.
(07-16-2019, 05:54 PM)forumsupport Wrote: Before starting a test, you need to select the "timed test" checkbox under Advanced Options -> Controls.

That's the thing. I was attempting to answer all of the questions in a particular unit i.e. Layer 2 Technologies Part 1. Since attempting all 182 questions is merely testing my retention level I don't care how long it takes so I don't set a timer. By default the time is off when doing practice, correct? That's what was periodically happening though. Every so often I would get a popup saying the test timed out. To be honest I've never set the timer. The only time I've set the timer is when it is set by default....during random test mode. By then I don't care about the time because I get through the questions WAY before that timer would even end.
Ok, that popup dialog box is just for information, and when you clock OK you can continue with your remaining questions. The content of the message shows its purpose and action. Please ignore it, and just press OK button.
I did that early on, but what I found is that the information normally presented i.e. questions answered correctly vs. wrong and the percentage gauge don't show up. I just get a window saying something like "close this window", but yes you are correct, I can finish answering the questions, but I can't see what I got right/wrong when the test is completed.
Send a screenshot of Results page along with your browser and operating system info to our support email address.
(07-18-2019, 06:05 PM)forumsupport Wrote: Send a screenshot of Results page along with your browser and operating system info to our support email address.
Sorry to bail out, but I'm past it now. I have to do this test tomorrow morning so right now I'm focused on the labs then I don't want to see this crap (no offense) again until next time. If my workplace didn't "require" this certification I would straight dump it. It has no impact on my job. Maybe in 3 yrs. If this format is still being used. I appreciate your help though.