Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed CCNA exam today, How2Pass really made a difference
The test questions supplied by my How2Pass subscription were spot on in relation to the exam, a highly recommended site, certainly cheaper than many others.
Do not underestimate this exam it's solid, I've done many in my life and this was indeed the most difficult.
I found the sample labs to be very beneficial, these really ate a lot of exam time.

Just for info. the Open University are offering the CCNA as a complete 2nd year undergraduate degree course, this is no noddy qualification.

I did have an odd question, were I had to place the correct TYPE of Cisco router and label the interfaces it had in a diagram, example being one of the Routers was a 2500 and you could supply S0 or S0/0, F0 or F0/0 ports etc. it was an odd one, be warned.......

I had the Switch simlet (nearly identical) an EIGRP simlet, and one were you had to drag the IP addresses and devices, then configure the devices.

I got 871 (pass mark was 825 - 48 questions), I did the actual course last year, 2 weeks with Global Knowledge and spent ~35 hours preparing.

I'm going on to study my CCNP with the Open University, the courses start this year.

Good luck.
Wink

Messages In This Thread
Passed CCNA exam today, How2Pass really made a difference - by ventross - 01-29-2009, 08:24 PM