Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking about how2pass? Read this!
Just wanted to give some feedback on my experience with how2pass and the test itself.

First let me say that I went through the Cisco Networking Academy: CCNA Exploration program and got A's in all four classes.  Not bragging, just trying to give an idea of prep work.  Spent about 2 weeks going through the book "31 Days to CCNA" (review book) while also taking how2pass practice tests (took 1-2 tests a day, each day).  Sat for the exam today and scored a 972.

For anyone thinking about shelling out for how2pass, the practice exam's were dead on in both content and difficulty.  The simlets, simulations and everything were super close to the actual exam.  Some of the questions were so close I barely had to read them, seriously!  Kudos to the staff at how2pass.

I just want to say again, if you want to know where you stand on preparedness for the exam, use how2pass.  I can't speak for other testing sites, but how2pass (at least for CCNA) is solid.  If you're knocking down their practice exams, you will do fine on the live one.

Thanks and good luck!!
Thanks for the awesome info mate Smile