Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Testing
(01-17-2020, 01:17 PM)BManager Wrote: wmtowqalp I passed today with 92% you are good with this content most came from new section i would say about 90%

BManager, that's great to know and it confirms what others have said, thanks! And congrats! Can you please share now about tshoot what I will need to master?  I want to ask before you move on from this site. I will not think too much into yet until after route.
(01-17-2020, 04:08 PM)wmtowqalp Wrote:
(01-17-2020, 01:17 PM)BManager Wrote: wmtowqalp I passed today with 92% you are good with this content most came from new section i would say about 90%

BManager, that's great to know and it confirms what others have said, thanks! And congrats! Can you please share now about tshoot what I will need to master?  I want to ask before you move on from this site. I will not think too much into yet until after route.
Hi wmtowqalp when you sign up for troubleshoot it may confuse you read info a few times pint off the sams method this has all answers on wat you do to get to the answer for each ticket. youll get what i mean when you see it print off the network diagrams there are 3.
Hey, y'all. 

My t-shoot test had 2 simlets, HSRP and BGP, 10 sims, and 12 multiple choice questions. It was the easiest and most enjoyable test I've ever taken.
johndamanager Congratulations how long did it take you to train for it? i have 3 weeks
(01-20-2020, 07:10 AM)BManager Wrote: johndamanager Congratulations how long did it take you to train for it? i have 3 weeks

I studied a bit lazily for about a month. It was not that difficult, and probably the most enjoyable test, as I was actually doing something. If you study hard for three weeks, you can absolutely do it.

I'd say spend the money and get NetworkTut's stuff, and just do the tickets over and over again until you can do them randomly and it only takes you a few minutes to do each one. Their test bank was EXACTLY the same as the multiple choice/drag-and-drop questions, and and the sims are like 99% right on the money. Even if you start right now, you could definitely do it.  Cool
(01-19-2020, 02:17 PM)BManager Wrote: Hi wmtowqalp when you sign up for troubleshoot it may confuse you read info a few times pint off the sams method this has all answers on wat you do to get to the answer for each ticket. youll get what i mean when you see it print off the network diagrams there are 3.

Thanks BManager. I found the sams method pdf and I will use it. I think it will make more sense once I actually start practicing/studying. I see it refers to the topologies
I passed route, btw. Havent started much on tshoot but i think its all about how much time do you have to put in for what time is left to take it.

(01-25-2020, 03:34 PM)johndamanager Wrote:
(01-20-2020, 07:10 AM)BManager Wrote: johndamanager Congratulations how long did it take you to train for it? i have 3 weeks

I studied a bit lazily for about a month. It was not that difficult, and probably the most enjoyable test, as I was actually doing something. If you study hard for three weeks, you can absolutely do it.

I'd say spend the money and get NetworkTut's stuff, and just do the tickets over and over again until you can do them randomly and it only takes you a few minutes to do each one. Their test bank was EXACTLY the same as the multiple choice/drag-and-drop questions, and and the sims are like 99% right on the money. Even if you start right now, you could definitely do it.  Cool

Thanks for the feedback johnd. networktut looks like the way to go. a lot of reviews and daily feedback there for what to do. I was thinking of getting the premium account too.