Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed on July 24th CCNA 846 passing score was 825 (exam notes inside)
Hey everyone, been reading this forum for a while so I thought I would drop a few notes about my exam experience yesterday for everyone studying so hard.

First off, how2pass is the only reason I passed. thanks so much for a great study site!!

Cisco hit me with a router sim on the first question.  you'll be ok. After that I got 2 more sims in the first 8 questions!!   I kind of freaked out because they took so much time, I looked at the clock and was on question 19 of 44 with less than half my time left....    But after drilling countless hours on this site it made the multiple choice very easy to say the least. Be sure to write down your binary table 128 64 32 26 8 4 2 1 as soon as you can, then 192 224 240 248 252 254 under it, then your slash notations and the subnetting questions are easy.

got a few questions that I had no idea what they were talking about or how to answer!! lol that's to be expected I guess, but they do tell you at the beginning that you will get a few extra random questions that don't count for or against your final score. 

I'll check this forum intermittently in anyone has any specific questions about the exam. But all I can really tell you is know ALL the questions and sims ice-cold and you will be fine!!

p.s. The lady administrating my exam told me that she was glad I passed because I was her last test taker that day and a lot of people leave in tears and temper tantrums!! thought that was funny......