Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Schedule Test
Hello!
I will schedule my test in two weeks, Do you know if will be available an update or all is updating for the moment?
We are updating ENCOR questions. It will take a couple of days to add all new questions.
(11-18-2020, 05:12 PM)forumsupport Wrote: We are updating ENCOR questions. It will take a couple of days to add all new questions.
Ok, Do you think the update will be done before of the December 2nd?  I would like to schedule the test that day.
Many thanks in advances
Update completed, but please keep in mind that Cisco can change exam content on any delivery of exam.
(11-19-2020, 10:42 AM)forumsupport Wrote: Update completed, but please keep in mind that Cisco can change exam content on any delivery of exam.
Many thanks for updating Smile and I take in consideration your information
Regards
(11-19-2020, 06:48 PM)clembu24 Wrote:
(11-19-2020, 10:42 AM)forumsupport Wrote: Update completed, but please keep in mind that Cisco can change exam content on any delivery of exam.
Many thanks for updating Smile and I take in consideration your information
Regards
Many thanks, I have passed my ENCOR exam! Smile

My next goal is to do the test ENWLSI. Do you know if will be available a guide study of this certification proximately?
Congratulation on passing ENCOR exam. Unfortunately, I do not see any possibility of ENWLSI availability within next few months.
(12-17-2020, 04:39 PM)forumsupport Wrote: Congratulation on passing ENCOR exam. Unfortunately, I do not see any possibility of ENWLSI availability within next few months.
Ok, many thanks for your help and have a great day!