Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ENARSI is missing many questions
Just took the exam, my thoughts are the test bank needs to be updated!
How many did you not recognize? Did you still pass? Im attempting it tomorrow.
(07-29-2021, 03:06 PM)banjobenjamen Wrote: How many did you not recognize? Did you still pass? Im attempting it tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I did not pass, I got a 796/1000. Do not expect to receive a score in this range if all you did was remember the q/a's on H2P as roughly only half of the questions were on there. But overall the test was very fair. This comment is no bash at H2P as they provide very good products and services that I have used before in the past, but the test just needs an update. Good Luck on the exam man, you got this!!!
(07-29-2021, 03:17 PM)cdavi361 Wrote:
(07-29-2021, 03:06 PM)banjobenjamen Wrote: How many did you not recognize? Did you still pass? Im attempting it tomorrow.

Unfortunately, I did not pass, I got a 796/1000. Do not expect to receive a score in this range if all you did was remember the q/a's on H2P as roughly only half of the questions were on there. But overall the test was very fair. This comment is no bash at H2P as they provide very good products and services that I have used before in the past, but the test just needs an update. Good Luck on the exam man, you got this!!!
 Thanks man! It was about the same on the ENCOR test so I was expecting it. Just didnt want to go in with like 3/4 of the test being new haha Hopefully it works out!
So I failed with 757/1000. But If I would have just checked this site before taking it, I would have seen that 10 new questions were added and could have used them. 7 of them were on my test and I definitely got them wrong. I'm retaking next Thursday.
(07-30-2021, 07:33 PM)banjobenjamen Wrote: So I failed with 757/1000. But If I would have just checked this site before taking it, I would have seen that 10 new questions were added and could have used them. 7 of them were on my test and I definitely got them wrong. I'm retaking next Thursday.
Thanks for updating the chat regarding your test experience ! I am more than sure you will pass on your next try!! I plan on taking the exam again in about 2 weeks once I review Mpls/dnac/copp which was all over the exam for me. Let me know if the update was helpful for you next attempt.
We have updated ENARSI test, added 28 new questions.