Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I passed CCNA 802 yesterday!!
I sat and passed the 802 exam yesterday. I had 48 questions to do in 90 mins and i got a 902 pass. The test gave me 3 Sims, the ACL, Frame Relay and Rip routing along with some simlets etc. The sims had me sweating a bit for time as they all came in the first half of the test and by the time they were finished i was left with about twenty minutes to do 18 questions. I managed to finish with 5 mins to go. How2pass was a great help and i sat the test when i was acheiving a regular 95% on their tests. The questions and Sims they provide are brilliant for your prep but you need to learn the concepts behind the answers as the questions and sims in the exam are similar but there is enough of a difference to test that you know your stuff and have not just memorised test questions. I also used other test questions, Todd Lamle Sybex book and CCNA nuggets.

I am starting the CCNP now and i will use the How2pass questions to sit these exams as well, so i hope they are of a similar quality.

Prep thoroughly using How2pass and some other texts and study guides and you have nothing to worry about.

Best of Luck