Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help
I took the exam this morning and the first question I got was the NAT question, it was very close to the practice but when I added the command line for the access-list 2 etc...it errored out???  Can ayone tell me what I did wrong.  I failed and have to take it again and I'm sure I will see it again.

Pretty sure I was in config mode it  just kept erroring...The question of course didn't give me the access number or the name to use so not sure if that had anything to do with it?
which practice are you referring to?

and did you actually have to implement NAT?

such as a NAT sim or were they just NAT questions?
Is the question you are talking about is lab #7 of the How2pass material?

I have a question for you, do you know if the simulator on the test allows IOS help?

by the way I dont think you are going to get it again.
thanks

(12-15-2009, 12:17 AM)manny link Wrote:Is the question you are talking about is lab #7 of the How2pass material?

I have a question for you, do you know if the simulator on the test allows IOS help?

by the way I dont think you are going to get it again.
thanks

Im 99.9% sure you cant use help.  I had the same sim on my test and I was able to use list 2, there wasnt any problems with the test question taking the way how2pass has it set up but it looks like I got it wrong and I have asked my question in another thread but havent had any help as of yet.
Hi, sorry to hear that. I have passed CCNA twice as my first one expired but am sure you can use help. I rather prefer not rush in simulation, I know time is factor but remember sims are weighted very heavily. So next time you will definitely get the same sim as I heard from many people.

My suggestion is before you jump on configuration, just write down config on sheet, also do enough practice on H2p sims.

You will be ok next time. Good luck!!!!