Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed CCNA today
I got a 678 out of 825.  How long should I wait to take it again?  I was thinking about a month.  When I take it again do I get the same questions or similar?  I will try again it wasnt as bad as I thought how2pass does help.  If anyone can give me any tips that would be helpful. 

Describe how a network works-71%
Configure verify and troubleshoot a switch with VLANs and interswitch communication-58%
Implement and IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet network requirements in a medium 16%
Configure verify and troubleshoot basic router operation and routing on Cisco devices-76%
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN-100%
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those three-50%
Implement verify and troubleshoot NAT and ACLs in a medium size Enterprise branch office-0%
Implement and verify WAN links-25%

Thanks
Did you get the NAT sim?  If so, it looks like that could have been a good part of what hurt you.  I got the NAT sim and bombed on it too, due to not inputting the syntax correctly.  Keep your chin up and have another go at it!
I had to configure the router for NART.  I will try it again soon.  I feel relieved to get the first try out of the way.
Make sure that you do the ACL simlet that really helped me. First time I took my CCNA I also bomb on the question and it throw me for the rest of the exam.
I did the ACL a few times until I was confident that I could do it with my eyes closed and when it came up in my next CCNA exam I walked it.