Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed ICND1 CCENT How2pass Need your help. Please read.
I failed today with 760 on my ICND1 / 640-822 exam.

I really need your help. I studied Train Signal, CBT Nuggets, (another site with the latest sims on it) as well as a well known latest dump with the correct answers and questions.

What I did notice is, only 20% of the questions came from the dump and 2 of the sims came from this site (the 2 sims are contained in the how2pass simulations as well).

How2pass: Do you have any new updates on exam simulation questions. There is another site where someone illustrated these new sims but no one yet has the answers (due to rules I can't post this forum).

The questions were:
host - switch and host - router
four hosts - hub - switch connected to switch and four hosts and a new host is added
and one with a newly attached switch

These really threw me off and even though my subnetting wasn't great had I had just one of these I could have passed.

HELP PLEASE Sad

I would really like to pass this second time round.
Dude,

My CCNA expired recently and I am going to recertify by taking INCD1 and ICND2. I have taken these tests before and passed them and I think H2P tests are very close to the actual exams. The questions may not be word for word but as long as you understand the questions here and answer them correctly then you do not have anything to worry about.

If you know how to subnet here you will know how to subnet in the test but if you just get by here then you will probably fail the test.

You want to walk into the test with the idea that you will not fail no matter how they phrase their questions. And if you know your stuff that will be the case. But if you focus on memorizing questions all they have to do is change the questions and you have no chance.

Just spend some time reading up on your weak areas and practice the tests until you get above 85% constantly and you should have no problem next time.

Good Luck.