Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CCNA Exam
I sat for CCNA exam and unfortunately i couldn't pass it,, i had a problem with practical question i couldn't find the ip add of workstation for writing ACL question from the scenario,, i clicked every where i spent a lots of time,,, I'm gonna do the exam next week can any body help me please i dont want to face that again.
If the PC "talked" to the router you can do a #show arp command and it will show the PC's IP in the router's arp table. It will show the IP and what interfaces it came from, it will also show the routers ip for the interface. So to tell the difference the PCs' ips will have numbers like (14) in the age column and the port ips will just have a line like (-)    but note: that the pc has to have had communication with the router for its IP to show up.  Hope that answered what you asked.
Thanks ,,I thought I have to able to find the ip addresses and the router password from the scenario i was talking with one of my friend he told me maybe the problem was pop-up blocker because i wasn't able to see the complete scenario.