Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Failed CCNA exams with score of 735
Hi please assist people I just flunked with a score of 735. I got 25% score on Nat and ACL, describe how networks work 75%, configuring and verifying switch with vlans 69%, implementing IP addressing scheme 50%. My lowest mark was NAT and ACL is there any body out there who can please help out with the practice as I have had many sleepless nights studying only to flunk.
Which test did you take ? One big test 640-802 or the two part test ICND1 & ICND2 ?
Simulations are graded heavy. Which Sims did you have ?
Check out 9tut.com and examcollection.com. azires.com has awesome free hands on labs. Look under CCNA/Downloads.

Hope this helps.

I took one 640-802 as a whole and the simulations were the EIGRP one where I had to find a fault on why the routers were not forming neighbors I got 67% for that and NAT and ACL section I got 25% for that, the simulation required me to create an extended access-list to block deny http trafffic for one host while permitting access to for the hosts to access the server and also making sure I do not exceed 3 statements on the access-list. I did what was required as i was confident i'm just not sure whether I lost a lot of marks on the ques because of the interface where I applied the access list
Ok, I can only imagine the frustration of getting sooooooooo close to a passing score.  Farai Tafa (howtonetwork.net) - dual CCIE in routing & switching had failed the CCNA 5 times.
Networkheaven.com and 9tut.com has the EIGRP, NAT and ACL lab simulations that is on the test. Check it out.
I'm watching CBT Nuggets 640-816 by Jeremy Cioara. Focusing on exam simulation labs such as VTP, EIRGP & ACLs. I am currently studying to take the ICND2. I know you're going to go at it again, but please know that it's more difficult the second & third time around. Just ask anybody that's taken it more than once. You will see a few of the same questions and Sims with slightly different  configurations. I would like to mention another cool site: howtonetwork.net. They have the 101 labs for CCNA. The labs are free on the site but the lab solutions cost. Amazon has the CCNA 101 labs + solutions for $10 Kindle version. Just download the kindle app on your pc.  I use packet tracer to do the labs.