Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Took ROUTE 642-902 test today 05/16/2011...Failed!!!
I took the ROUTE 642-902 test today.  But Failed!!

All the multiple questions are accurate from how2pass however LAB Simulations is NOT!!  I never across OSPF or EIGRP LAB question.

They had Ipv6 OSPF Lab and BGP lab questions.....they had one more...unfortunately I ran out of time to figure it out. They give you 2 hours. 52 questions.  I ran across 3 simulation labs that is not listed in how2pass ROUTE 642-902  Testlet/Simlet/Scenario Questions

The LAB question was actually about Ipv6 OSPF LAB Scenario where they have 4 routers connected with 3 different OSPF areas and I needed to figure it out why router 1 is not communicating with router 4. And the other LAB scenario for the next one was, " Customer has private IP MPLS, and has one router connected to two different eBGP HTTP connections. Question was  "How do you configure your router to specific BGP HTTP connection line without configuring static or summary routes?"  The
OSPF and the EIGRP SimLab never came up on the test.

Please provide new LAB test

Email sent to support@how2pass.com
Passing Score 790
My Score 778

Implement an EIGRP based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements 71%
Implement a multi-area OSPF Network, given a network design and a set of requirements 89%
Implement an eBGP based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements 100%
Implement an IPv6 based solution, given a network design and a set of requirements 0%
Implement an IPv4 or IPv6 based redistribution solution, given a network design and a set of requirements 38%
Implement Layer 3 Path Control Solution 33%
Implement basic teleworker and branch services 100%
All these labs are already included in our Hands-on Labs section, that is separate from online test but included in your member area. Perhaps you did not see this section at all.

Your email has been replied including the link to these labs section.
This is my fault not how2pass...hand on labs are must!! This I did not look at.

To All, 

Make sure to revise all the hand of labs before go on to take this exam because it will show up on the test

this is under Simulation at Premier Links
The labs you speak of are Labs 4 and 6.

On my test I had 4 labs.
I had 4, 6, 7 and 3.
On Lab 7, look at my posts here regarding that lab.
Perhaps it will give you some understanding that took me a while to figure out why a certain command had to be included.

I had none of the simlets.
Questions on Router 642-902 Hands-on-Lab #6

I was practicing the commands and I was wondering about step 4: Define the condition to match (i.e traffic matching the ACL defined above)

Border (Config)#router-map PBR permit 10 ?

Sequence to insert to/delete from existing route-map entry

this permit "10" that you listed on the lab.  Where is number 10 came from? Is this just a random number?  I don't see that number listed on Exhibit map. 

Sorry I'm trying to figure this out.

Thank you
permit 10
Is basically saying line 10....you could say line 20...and the commands for the Route Map would have 19 blank lines and then a command on line 20.

So I guess it is a way of being able to insert commands later if needed without have to delete the map entirely and starting over.....

Plus, I can't remember for sure, I think the default for these guys is to start at line 10
I would need to look it up to be certain.
Took the test other day and I passed with 883.  This was close call... I had Lab 7, 6, 3 and 4 just like sdunn96 saids.

lab 3 was really confusing to me on actual test. I followed everything correct but in the real test shows different IP and different subnet. & different area (but concept was the same)