Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed ICND 2 yesterday!
Hey all,

I passed the ICND 2 yesterday and it was tough! Different from ICND 1 in the sense of there were quite a few scenario questions that make you think. How 2 Pass was a great help, but you also need to know the theory behind the questions. There are three things I would suggest when preparing for the exam. First, I suggest reading the ICND 2 book by Todd Lamle because that would give you a great foundation. Secondly, use How 2 Pass. This is a great program, but you will not pass the test on this alone. Finally, study, study, and then study. And when you are tired of studying, study some more. Seriously, I don't think I have studied so much in my life. But it is worth it. Good luck to you all. Everyone on this forum is mad supportive and is a big help.

Ninjagaiden78
I have the CCNA Second edition Exam Prep book, just passed the ICND1 with a 950.  I get what your saying about study, study, study.  Especially the theory.  By that do you mean the processes step by step like the Arpings between hosts and accross networks.  I took and ICND2 class and we covered all the routing and acl's and nating. Not too much on IPv6 though.  We covered in detail STP and the processes on all aformentioned subjects.  I guess what your saying is don't leave a stone unturned huh? Have it all down where you can explain it back to someone without being confused yourself.

Do they have more ICND1 type questions?  How many questions did they give you for your test?