Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed ICND1!
Passed the ICND1 this morning with a 937/1000 Missing only 3 questions out of 50. I was in and out of the test center in under 30 minutes.

Study material was the following.
1) CBT Nugget CCENT/CCNA, you must have some ICND2 material under your belt to truly understand the ICND1 questions.
2) Todd Lammle Sybex CCENT. World class and covers all material. I hate "HATE" the Cisco Press books. Did I mention Hate!
3) CCENT for dummies by Glen E. Clarke. Don't laugh, this is an excellent book and covers some items that Todd doesn't. Vlans/ACL
4) Packet Tracer is all you need. I do have a Cisco Academy at the School where I work but honestly, if you don't know how to plug in a Serial Cable or a Cat5 then you might want to choose a different career.
5) How2pass.com Membership. Knowing what I know now  Wink I would pay $200.00 for the knowledge in this test engine.

I was scoring a 100% on all chapter tests from the Sybex CCENT and scoring 96% and higher on How2pass final exam. I took it over 20 times with 50 to 60 questions. You will have no problem passing the real exam.

Hondabuff
A+,Net+,Sec+, CCENT, MECP, Server Admin, Win7 Deployment, PC/Network Security Technician