Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed ICND 2
Passed with a 930.  The questions in the test prep are very close to the actual exam.  Make sure and read the explanations for each question to understand to topic.  Had 2 testlets, one frame relay and one router ospf. Had one switch simulation to configure vtp client and domain and vlan IP address and default gateway.
Hello, what study material did you use to pass your ICND2 exam ?
Did you just use How2Pass or did you use other studying material as well ?
I'm asking because this information would help those of us preparing for the ICND2.
Same here, going for my ICND2 and gathering materials for my studies.  Would you say H2P's ICND2 studying materials is relevant?
Hello, what study material did you use to pass your ICND2 exam ?
Did you just use How2Pass or did you use other studying material as well ?
I'm asking because this information would help those of us preparing for the ICND2.

Passed my ICND2 a few days ago.  Had the same questions on my exam.

Frame relay, one switch simulation to configure vtp client and domain and vlan IP address and default gateway. One drag and drop ACL and question on ACL, two IPv6, many questions on switches and STP and RSTP.  Coudn't remember the rest.

(12-20-2011, 05:55 PM)robertrm3 link Wrote:Passed with a 930.  The questions in the test prep are very close to the actual exam.  Make sure and read the explanations for each question to understand to topic.  Had 2 testlets, one frame relay and one router ospf. Had one switch simulation to configure vtp client and domain and vlan IP address and default gateway.