Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PASSED CCNA 640-802 TODAY
I finished taking my CCNA 640-802 exam today and I passed with 907/1000. I still had 40 mins left to go. I encourage everyone to make sure you score 90% or above on every section of How2Pass. Most of the questions were similar on the exam. You still have to have an understanding of the concept and just not remember answers. Without How2Pass, I know i would've failed. The hands on experience of the labs is a big plus. My exam included EIGRP, VTP, and ACL. I read the CCNA books for month from top to bottom of the Wendell Odom suggested by How2pass and I studied How2pass almost daily for 1-2hrs making sure I was mastering the material. On today, I ran over questions for 3hrs until it was time for test time. I'm glad I did because some of the similar questions appeared on the exam and were still fresh in my mind.

This is my 2nd go around using How2pass and it is worth every penny. It is less expensive than other practice test sites and the hands on experience is advantageous. I first used How2pass 3years ago and I passed the exam.

thanks How2pass!!!!!!