Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CCNA tomrrrow
Just on doing a few last minute questions.  All being well this time tomorrow I will have  CCNA.  8)

PASSED Big Grin  Sims EIGRP, Access Control and VLANS/STP.    Had about 15 or so minutes to spare.  The usual routing, switching, operational questions etc  Quite a few on IPv6 so was glad I read up on them.

As had been said many times before on this site, study the Cisco Press book and another Book from a 3rd party to get a different view of things.  Having two study books gives you the Cisco way and erm the real world way.

Do all questions and if you get them wrong get the books out and study why.  A lot of questions will be new but the concepts will the same so no worries.

Download and practice with Cisco packet tracer.  Brilliant piece of software.  I have a lab but once I discovered this I never really used it much again (until now next step CCNP)

All the best guys.
Check out GNS3 for your CCNP labs. It really helped me out a lot. Finding the IOS images is easy too, works fantastic. I sold my lab because GNS was much better.