Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New questions on ENARSI
Well fellow nerds, i took the test today and did not pass. I would say there were at least 16-18 new questions. Also apparently cisco does not show the score. Only percentage of each topic.
So, heres my tip:
Be sure you master all the questions in current H2P. I mean know it so well that you get 100% each and every time.

Questions that i saw:
Eigrp:
Understand feasible and reported distance.
Understand the debug command to indicate why eigrp is not forming.
BGP
Understand route reflector operation.
Meaning the difference between route reflector server vs. client.
Understand how to prevent as advertising and how to prevent it from causing a loop.
Automation.
I dont remember all the detail but it had something to about pushing a python script to the router and router rejected. Options ranged from ip scp server enable to some command i have nevwr seen.
Understand how dhcp works on routers
Multiple new snmp questions.
I will try to remember more and share it.
Right now im going to drink a couple of cold ones and try to forget today.
Good luck with your studies!
(10-02-2021, 02:51 AM)Sorry to hear that.   Do you mean there were 16-18 questions that are NOT part of the current list of questions? Wrote: Well fellow nerds, i took the test today and did not pass. I would say there were at least 16-18 new questions. Also apparently cisco does not show the score. Only percentage of each topic.
So, heres my tip:
Be sure you master all the questions in current H2P. I mean know it so well that you get 100% each and every time.

Questions that i saw:
Eigrp:
Understand feasible and reported distance.
Understand the debug command to indicate why eigrp is not forming.
BGP
Understand route reflector operation.
Meaning the difference between route reflector server vs. client.
Understand how to prevent as advertising and how to prevent it from causing a loop.
Automation.
I dont remember all the detail but it had something to about pushing a python script to the router and router rejected. Options ranged from ip scp server enable to some command i have nevwr seen.
Understand how dhcp works on routers
Multiple new snmp questions.
I will try to remember more and share it.
Right now im going to drink a couple of cold ones and try to forget today.
Good luck with your studies!
Thats correct. I would say alot of questions are like the current list, but they were definitely many new questions.
I kept up with how many i saw until the 3/4 of the exam and then lost track since i was running out of time.
They were many new EIGRP and BGP questions.
Im going to focus on understanding the common attributes of routing protocols
Hand shaking routine
Hello
Cost
Metric
Admin dist
Selection
Route convergence
Route distribution and the associated metric

Overall the H2P questions were spot on. I can’t emphasize how important it is to master each section.
(10-06-2021, 01:19 PM)Support =  Is there any plan to update the questions soon?    Thanks Wrote: Thats correct. I would say alot of questions are like the current list, but they were definitely many new questions.
I kept up with how many i saw until the 3/4 of the exam and then lost track since i was running out of time.
They were many new EIGRP and BGP questions.
Im going to focus on understanding the common attributes of routing protocols
Hand shaking routine
Hello
Cost
Metric
Admin dist
Selection
Route convergence
Route distribution and the associated metric

Overall the H2P questions were spot on. I can’t emphasize how important it is to master each section.
Generally it takes 2-3 weeks to update questions.
(10-12-2021, 10:01 AM)Thanks, will look for a reply when they are updated.    forumsupport Wrote: Generally it takes 2-3 weeks to update questions.
I just failed mine as well with the same results as you and I completely agree. You have to know everything here 100% and still brush up on all the previously stated topics. Guess I have way more studying to do cause that felt brutal. It felt like half of my test though were new questions but I have to review everything here to be sure.
(10-20-2021, 01:54 AM)ugly9727 Wrote: I just failed mine as well with the same results as you and I completely agree. You have to know everything here 100% and still brush up on all the previously stated topics. Guess I have way more studying to do cause that felt brutal. It felt like half of my test though were new questions but I have to review everything here to be sure.
Sorry to hear that. If you can try to remember as much as you can on the questions that you saw.. I did a complete brain dump right after the test so I can focus on what I need to study. I have setup my GNS3 and going to lab it up and focus on the areas that I need to fully understand. Good luck with continuing study ..  and drink a couple of cold ones to ease the pain . ;-)
We have updated ENARSI Practice Test and added 22 new questions.
(10-27-2021, 11:32 AM)forumsupport Wrote: We have updated ENARSI Practice Test and added 22 new questions.

Thanks!    I'd like to order one more month.    Who do I reach out to....I've emailed a few times with no reply