Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Passed 640-802 score:972
I heavily recommend How2Pass not only because the practice tests felt very similar to the real exam but also because of the thorough explanations which enable you to fully understand where you went wrong.

Wow...good for you...Actually i took the ccna exam last week...unfortunately i did not pass the exam..i ve obtained 664/1000..The questions were really tough for me..Do u have any advice??
Dear griffenpet,

Thank you for your advice, really appreciate it. To be frank with you, i am still new to how2pass.com. Can you advice on how to get into the exam questions especially the latest one??

Thanks

Aira
What I did was to first of all understand each chapter through cisco resources, then finally I spent a whole week of going through the questions at how2pass.  Whenever you get a question wrong just make sure you understand how2pass's explanation so that you do not memorise the reply.

I was surprised at how similar the questions to the real exam where but do not memorise - make sure you understand the topic.

(05-27-2009, 03:22 AM)aira3 link Wrote:Dear griffenpet,

Thank you for your advice, really appreciate it. To be frank with you, i am still new to how2pass.com. Can you advice on how to get into the exam questions especially the latest one??

Thanks

Aira