Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
CCNP ENARSI 300-410 Practice Test is now available
(08-02-2020, 07:24 PM)forumsupport Wrote: We have just updated it. Added 12 new questions including two drag and drops.
what's the status of those questions. are they all valid and up to date. i'm thinking to take the exam this month. do you have any idea?
These are 13 new questions. Yes, two users have confirmed that these are valid questions.
Hello,how many questions has the dump now? how many drag and drop questions do you have ? thanks in advance
Regard,
There are 9 drag and drop questions and total 93 questions in our ENARSI online test.
(08-10-2020, 05:11 PM)forumsupport Wrote: These are 13 new questions. Yes, two users have confirmed that these are valid questions.
can you confirm those new 13 questions answers are accurate and correct because i found a new pdf file from different source and there are a huge different with the answers with some questions and some new questions addes such as:
********************************************************************************

Refer to the exhibit. The network administrator configured VRF lite for customer A. The technician at the remote site misconfigured VRF on the router. Which configuration will resolve connectivity for both sites of customer A?

A.
ip vrf customer_a
rd 1:2
route-target both 1:1
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Which label operations are performed by a label edge router?

D. PUSH and POP
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
After some changes in the routing policy, it is noticed that the router in AS 45123 is being used as a transit AS router for several service providers. Which configuration ensures that the branch router in AS 45123 advertises only the local networks to all SP neighbors?

C.
ip as-path access-list 1 permit ^$
!
router bgp 45123
neighbor SP-Neighbors filter-list 1 out
Refer to the exhibit. A junior engineer updated a branch router configuration. Immediately after the change, the engineer receives calls from the help desk that branch personnel cannot reach any network destinations. Which configuration restores service and continues to block 10.1.1.100/32?

B. route-map FILTER-IN permit 20
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Question
What is an advantage of using BFD?
A. It detects local link failure at layer 1 and updates routing table
B. It detects local link failure at layer 3 and updates routing protocols
C.It has sub-second failure detection for layer 1 and layer 2 problems
D. It has sub-second failure detection for layer 1 and layer 3 problems

Answer: C
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Question
Refer to the exhibit. The ACL is placed on the inbound GigabitEthernet 0/1 interface of the router. Host 192.168.10.10 cannot SSH to host 192.168.100.1 even though the flow is permitted. Which action resolves the issue without opening full access to this router?

A. Temporarily move the permit ip any any line to the beginning of the ACL to see if it the flow works
B. Run the show access-list FILTER command to view if the SSH entry has any hit statistics associated with it
C. Move the SSH entry to the beginning of the ACL
D. Temporarily remove the ACL from the interface to see if the flow works

Answer: C
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Question
Which component of MPLS VPN is used to extend the IP address so that an engineer is able to identify to which VPN it belongs?

A. RD
B. VPNv4 address family
C. RT
D. LDP

Answer: A
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
New Question
Refer to the exhibit. BGP is flapping after the CoPP policy is applied. What are the two solutions to fix the issue? (Choose two)

policy-mapp COPP-7600
class COPP-CRITICAL-7600
police cir 2000000 bc 62500
conform-action transmit
exceed-action transmit
!
class class-default
police cir 2000000 bc 6250
conform-action transmit
exceed-action drop
!
class-map match-all COPP-CRITICAL-7600
match access-group name COPP-CRITICAL-7600
!
ip access-list extended COPP-CRITICAL-7600
permit ip any any eq http
permit ip any any eq https

A. Configure BGP in the COPP-CRITICAL-7600 ACL
B. Configure a higher value for CIR under the default class to allow more packets during peak traffic
C. Configure a higher value for CIR under the class COPP-CRITICAL-7600
D. Configure a three-color policer instead of two-color policer under class COPP-CRITICAL-7600
E. Configure IP CEF to CoPP policy and BGP to work

Answer: A B
i want to know too.i have an exam tomorrow. please for an answer asap. Thanks!
Regard,
(08-11-2020, 10:06 PM)mariyan.georgiev Wrote: i want to know too.i have an exam tomorrow. please for an answer asap. Thanks!
Regard,
please update us tomorrow of what you see and your scores. also study the new questions that i added maybe you will see any of them. good luck
yes please let us know which one are the right answers? ill take my exam tomorrow too
We have updated the test today.
Thanks admin for your prompt response